Wednesday, June 13, 2012

hole/courtney love + lolitas + everything oh so lovely

So lately I've been feeling very Courtney Love circa Hole-sy. I spent the entire night on Etsy looking up vintage plastic clips and lolita magazines. But I've also simultaneously been obsessed with psychedelia and everything else in the 1960s/70s




Petra Collins


Meadham Kirchoff

Sofia Coppola shrine (Rookie magazine)




Anna, 13-Hel-Looks

Tavi's shrine to Hole/Courtney Love








Hole quote from 




I was thinking of jazzing up my jean jacket (inspired by Meadham Kirchoff) to be devoted to feminism/Riot Grrrl/Courtney Love and Hole/weird creepy girly things/etc. I'm being lame and not posting outfits, I know, but for some reason my teachers like to torture us with about a gazillion tests in June. Oh well. I can look forward to getting a tripod for my birthday (bleh, I can finally take my own pictures), convincing my mother to let me traipse around Manhattan and such, and finally-finally-posting outfits. I feel bad for only providing pictures and captions for your reading material. Be prepared, my dears!  

                                                                                                                  Yours truly,
                                                                                                                      Britney


No comments:

Post a Comment