Sunday, July 29, 2012

i am not a robot

So I just finished watching "I, Robot"-which is based on the book by Issac Asimov-for about the billionth time, and now the terms "space age", "robot-y", and "robots are scary" come to mind. I found a ton of editorials and things focusing on everything that I was thinking of (even the "robots are scary" part, but I decided to save that one for tomorrow so you wouldn't be overwhelmed by all the pictures).

On/Off A New Kind Of Love AW 2011

On/Off A New Kind Of Love AW 2011

On/Off A New Kind Of Love AW 2011

On/Off A New Kind Of Love AW 2011
(These first four pictures remind me of Marina Diamandis from Marina and the Diamonds)

Robot-Inspired Fashion

Robot-Inspired Fashion

Rachel Freire AW10 Collection

Space-Age Fashion Photography

Space-Age Fashion Photography

Space-Age Fashion Photography 8





Photo credits to Trend Hunter. The last 5 pictures came up in a Google search with the term "space age fashion".

                                                                                                                                
Yours truly,
                                                                                                                                           Britney 

2 comments:

  1. What do I send on my application for your magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! I found out about it on Style Dynamite. My name is Maggie and I am 12 years old. I am following, follow back?
    -Maggie
    walruswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete