Thursday, July 12, 2012

teen to the vogue

I have a new blog post up on sparksummit.com about everything that happened with Teen Vogue yesterday. It's right here, and it talks about what happened at the protest, what happened at the meeting, and what we SPARKers plan to do next. I know that this is a really short post, but I'll be posting something on fashion later. This is the most important thing to me right now, though, so read the post and then sign the --> petition <--  to help teen girls everywhere.

                                                             


                                                                   -Britney

1 comment:

  1. hiii I saw your blog somewhere and look at it
    pretty cool:)

    if you wanna check mine out go ahead
    fashionprincess00.blogspot.com
    fashioncorner123@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete