Monday, August 6, 2012

feel free to enjoy this note and a random picture

Hello, oh fellow people of the blogosphere. I'm going to be sort of busy this week doing different things for SPARK and there are so many awesome things pertaining to that fact but I'm going to leave you hanging in suspenssssse-that was a horrible attempt at being dramatic-until after they happen even though everything is  practically bursting out of me. I'm going to try to schedule some posts in case I won't be able to blog a lot this week. There'll be one for every day of this week. I'll start when I get home (I'm at the library right now).



                           Yours truly,
                       Britney

Image is from Powder Doom.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bold makeup! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete